zaterdag 8 oktober 2011

'I know'

To know as the mind means nothing.
To know is a knowledge where the mind is hiding behind. Than nothing needs to be practised because we already know it.
'I know, don't talk to me about that, I already know it".
Yes but why I don't see anything change than? Why I see the same patron time after time when I/you know everything? Why I don't see the Living Example of it?
Because to know is from the mind.
And to be a living example is as Self.

What happened? By knowing so much, I created not knowing. Not knowing how to Live al this 'knowing' practically.

'Why write about things that are an open door?' I as ego was asking.
It's about that door, said Sylvie.
We have to step into that door.
Before the door we know.
When we walk through the door, we can become The Living Word, we become Alive.

Isn't this something Jesus said? "The door is always open, but you have to step into it by yourself, as yourself"
(something like this, these are not the specific words).

Writing is a way to walk through the door, word by word.

I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I don't have to do anything because I already know 'how it works'.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I don't have to listen because I already know 'how it works'.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that to know is enough, instead of seeing that to know is from the mind and doesnot really mean something.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I don't know how to become the living word, instead of seeing that this is the polarity of 'I know', which I created myself by knowing so much as the mind.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I have to know how to become the living word, instead of walking the process and become alive step by step, breath by breath.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I first have to know how I can become the living word, before I 'may start' walking the process.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to feel ashamed about not exactly knowing what to do, instead of seeing that this knowing is a controlmechanism of the mind, keeping me away from being in the moment.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I must know how to live, instead of being every breath in every moment, seeing in the moment what to speak, what to do.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to feel scared to talk about the process to other people, because I don't exactly know what to say about it, instead of seeing that I don't have to talk about it; I can be the living example of every step in the process in every moment.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I may not speak the living words before I already can live them, instead of seeing that if I cannot speak the living words, I cannot live them.
I forgive myself that I allowed and accepted myself to believe that I must know how to Live, instead of seeing that I can become alive through stopping the knowing of the mind by applying self-forgiveness.

When knowing as the mind ends, Life can start.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten