vrijdag 2 december 2011

"God is with you"

Applying self-forgivenesses, I was asking myself, what am I afraid of for becoming myself?
One thing was that 'nobody wants to be with me anymore'.
And the sentence "God is with you" came up.

That's a complete seperation. God is not with me. God is the Living Word is Life is who I Am.
And I wrote 2 times the word Gos instead of God as a slip of the finger, gos as gossip?
Gossip is with you. Is the word God linked to the word gossip?
Gossip is mindtalk, mindprojection, projection of the mind to another person.
And God did become a huge mindprojection.

Created fear that God doesnot want to be with me, doesnot want a connection with me anymore when I become one and equal as myself. Which is true, there is no connection needed and possible anymore than, because I am one and equal as self as Life.
But I linked this to the thought that I couldnot live than anymore, which is turned around by the mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that nobody wants to be with me anymore when I become one and equal as myself.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I need a connection with God, instead of seeing that God is the Living Word is Life is who I Am.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that God could 'throw me out', out of what, of life? Of paradise?
What is paradise? Didn't paradise come into existence, is ont-staan, out of polarity?
Ontstaan in dutch is niet staan, not standing.
Does paradise not only exist in the mind, as a picture?
So actually I was scared to be thrown out of the mind. And I thought this was life.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think and believe that the mind is life.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I need God to be with me to be(come) Alive.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to seperate myself from God as The Living Word as who I Am.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten